Gadivemula, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.679932, 78.422607.
Gadivemula is a small village located in the district of Kornool, Andhra Pradesh, India. The number of people living in the village is estimated to reach 1,500. Despite being a really small settlement, the village is an important transportation center since it has connections with all neighboring towns.
Where is Gadivemula, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Gadivemula, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gadivemula, Andhra Pradesh, India
Gadivemula, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gadivemula, Andhra Pradesh, India is 15.679932, and the longitude is 78.422607. Gadivemula, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 40' 47.7552'' N and 78° 25' 21.3852'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 40' 47.7552'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 25' 21.3852'' E|
Coordinates of Gadivemula, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)