Garhi Habibullah, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.405262, 73.380066.
Garhi Habibullah is a small city and union council, located in north eastern Pakistan, right near the border with the Punjab area, governed by both India and Pakistan. The city has an absolutely amazing location near the river of Kunhar. The city was severely ruined by the 2005 Kashmir earthquake and was recovering quite fast. Local community is dominantly Muslim, with a small portion of Hindu and Chinese cultures.
Where is Garhi Habibullah, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Garhi Habibullah, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Garhi Habibullah, Pakistan
Garhi Habibullah, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Garhi Habibullah, Pakistan is 34.405262, and the longitude is 73.380066. Garhi Habibullah, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 24' 18.9432'' N and 73° 22' 48.2376'' E.
Garhi Habibullah, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 24' 18.9432'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 22' 48.2376'' E|
Coordinates of Garhi Habibullah, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)