Getafe, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.304665, -3.723679.
Getafe is a large southern neighborhood of Madrid, with the population close to 170,000 people. The city appeared at the place of an old village, and it is a planned city, a well-invested urban project. Local climate is pure Mediterranean and very mild, making the environment for living absolutely friendly. Local points of interest include Iglesia de Perales del Río, the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez (stadium), the Cerro de los Ángeles hill, Lakes of Perales, numerous parks, and so on.
Where is Getafe, Madrid, Spain on Map?
Road map of Getafe, Madrid, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Getafe, Madrid, Spain
Getafe, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Getafe, Madrid, Spain is 40.304665, and the longitude is -3.723679. Getafe, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 18' 16.7940'' N and 3° 43' 25.2444'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 18' 16.7940'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 43' 25.2444'' W|
Coordinates of Getafe, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)