Valencia, Valencia Province, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.466667, -0.375000.
One of the three largest cities in Spain, Valencia is the capital city of Valencia Province and a very popular tourist destination. Situated in the eastern coastal part of the Iberian Peninsula, Valencia is one of the most beautiful and oldest cities in the country, established in the Roman Era, approximately in the 2nd century BC. During its long history the city was ruled by Muslims, Africans, and Christians too. Today, Valencia is one of the busiest and the most principal ports in the Mediterranean area. The city attracts tourists with its numerous landmarks like the local cathedrals, old houses, galleries, or modern bridges and buildings, as well as with its rich cultural, social, and sports life, numerous competitions, festivals, concerts, and other events.
Map of Valencia, Valencia Province, Spain
Valencia, Valencia Province, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Valencia, Valencia Province, Spain is 39.466667, and the longitude is -0.375000. Valencia, Valencia Province, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 28' 0.0012'' N and 0° 22' 30.0000'' W.
Valencia, Valencia Province, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Valencia, Valencia Province, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 28' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 22' 30.0000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Valencia, Valencia Province, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)