Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.917534, 38.392654.
Giresun is a small coastal city and the capital of the same name province in northern Turkey. It is a historic port on the Black Sea, situated about 100 miles west of Trabzon and about 75 miles east of Ordu city. Giresun is a tourist destination, with a few landmarks preserved from the Ancient Greece and Byzantine times. It is a home to about 100,000 people, and is famous with its seafood, hazelnuts, and manganese mines.
Map of Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey
Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey is 40.917534, and the longitude is 38.392654. Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 55' 3.1224'' N and 38° 23' 33.5544'' E.
Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 55' 3.1224'' N|
|DMS Long||38° 23' 33.5544'' E|
Coordinates of Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)