Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.844406, 9.237394.
Give is a small picturesque town in central Danmark, a part of Vejle district. With the population close to 45 hundred people, the town is a small center of farming and dairy products producing. There are a few architectural monuments in the town, including the local city hall, the local small cathedral, and local downtown buildings.
Map of Give, Danmark
Give, Danmark Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Give, Danmark is 55.844406, and the longitude is 9.237394. Give, Danmark is located at Denmark country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 50' 39.8616'' N and 9° 14' 14.6184'' E.
Give, Danmark elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Give, Danmark Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 50' 39.8616'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 14' 14.6184'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Give, Danmark is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Denmark
Also check out these related Towns.
- Frederiksværk, Hovent Staden, Denmark (55.971806, 12.018968)
- Herlev, Denmark (55.728760, 12.437280)
- Vedbæk, Copenhagen, Denmark (55.859886, 12.560164)
- Give, Danmark (55.844406, 9.237394)
- Kolding, Denmark (55.495972, 9.473052)
- Hjørring, Denmark (57.456779, 9.995764)
- Taastrup, Denmark (55.646015, 12.297937)
- Sandvig, Denmark (55.288380, 14.776397)
- Silkeborg, Denmark (56.176361, 9.554922)
- Ringsted, Denmark (55.444901, 11.788920)