Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.646015, 12.297937.
Taastrup is a small neighborhood of Copanhagen, the capital city of Denmark. It is located about 16 miles from the city center and is a small town with the population close to 35,000 people. The town was established in the middle of the 19th century, and it is a small community, with twin suburb area named Høje Taastrup.
Where is Taastrup, Denmark on Map?
Road map of Taastrup, Denmark shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Taastrup, Denmark
Taastrup, Denmark Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taastrup, Denmark is 55.646015, and the longitude is 12.297937. Taastrup, Denmark is located at Denmark country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 38' 45.6540'' N and 12° 17' 52.5732'' E.
Taastrup, Denmark Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 38' 45.6540'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 17' 52.5732'' E|
Coordinates of Taastrup, Denmark is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Denmark
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hillerød, Capital Region, Danmark (55.927898, 12.300800)
- Frederiksværk, Hovent Staden, Denmark (55.971806, 12.018968)
- Herlev, Denmark (55.728760, 12.437280)
- Vedbæk, Copenhagen, Denmark (55.859886, 12.560164)
- Give, Danmark (55.844406, 9.237394)
- Kolding, Denmark (55.495972, 9.473052)
- Hjørring, Denmark (57.456779, 9.995764)
- Taastrup, Denmark (55.646015, 12.297937)
- Sandvig, Denmark (55.288380, 14.776397)
- Silkeborg, Denmark (56.176361, 9.554922)