Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.495972, 9.473052.
Kolding is a large municipality in central Denmark. With the population close to 60,000 people, the town is a center of education, commerce, and agriculture. It is an old historic settlement, established in the early Middle Ages and being a center of various historic events and numerous battles. There are plenty of landmarks, including a Medieval Castle, old houses in the downtown area, an old Evangelical Lutheran Church, as well as local parks and gardens.
Where is Kolding, Denmark on Map?
Road map of Kolding, Denmark shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kolding, Denmark
Kolding, Denmark Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kolding, Denmark is 55.495972, and the longitude is 9.473052. Kolding, Denmark is located at Denmark country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 29' 45.4992'' N and 9° 28' 22.9872'' E.
|DMS Lat||55° 29' 45.4992'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 28' 22.9872'' E|
Coordinates of Kolding, Denmark is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Denmark
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hillerød, Capital Region, Danmark (55.927898, 12.300800)
- Frederiksværk, Hovent Staden, Denmark (55.971806, 12.018968)
- Herlev, Denmark (55.728760, 12.437280)
- Vedbæk, Copenhagen, Denmark (55.859886, 12.560164)
- Give, Danmark (55.844406, 9.237394)
- Kolding, Denmark (55.495972, 9.473052)
- Hjørring, Denmark (57.456779, 9.995764)
- Taastrup, Denmark (55.646015, 12.297937)
- Sandvig, Denmark (55.288380, 14.776397)
- Silkeborg, Denmark (56.176361, 9.554922)