Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.176361, 9.554922.
A large municipality and the same name district headquarters in central Denmark, the town of Silkeborg has the population of about 50,000 people. It is believed to be established before the 15th century, and a great number of old buildings in the downtown are the living prove of this theory. Today, the town is a modern Danish center of culture and commerce, specializing on car selling. Local points of interest are mainly of historic (like old City Hall), natural (Indelukket marina, Lake Ørnsø, etc), and cultural (annual festivals) importance.
Where is Silkeborg, Denmark on Map?
Road map of Silkeborg, Denmark shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Silkeborg, Denmark
Silkeborg, Denmark Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Silkeborg, Denmark is 56.176361, and the longitude is 9.554922. Silkeborg, Denmark is located at Denmark country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 10' 34.8996'' N and 9° 33' 17.7192'' E.
|DMS Lat||56° 10' 34.8996'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 33' 17.7192'' E|
Coordinates of Silkeborg, Denmark is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Denmark
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hillerød, Capital Region, Danmark (55.927898, 12.300800)
- Frederiksværk, Hovent Staden, Denmark (55.971806, 12.018968)
- Herlev, Denmark (55.728760, 12.437280)
- Vedbæk, Copenhagen, Denmark (55.859886, 12.560164)
- Give, Danmark (55.844406, 9.237394)
- Kolding, Denmark (55.495972, 9.473052)
- Hjørring, Denmark (57.456779, 9.995764)
- Taastrup, Denmark (55.646015, 12.297937)
- Sandvig, Denmark (55.288380, 14.776397)
- Silkeborg, Denmark (56.176361, 9.554922)