Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.728760, 12.437280.
Herlev is a large neighborhood of Copenhagen, situated about 7 miles north west of the capital city of Denmark. It is a historic town established 3 centuries ago and famous for its old buildings. Those include the old Herlev Hospital building, which is over 120 m tall and the 5th tallest hospital building in the world. There is also a very beautiful central cathedral, as well as the old building of the town's railway station.
Where is Herlev, Denmark on Map?
Road map of Herlev, Denmark shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Herlev, Denmark
Herlev, Denmark Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Herlev, Denmark is 55.728760, and the longitude is 12.437280. Herlev, Denmark is located at Denmark country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 43' 43.5360'' N and 12° 26' 14.2080'' E.
|DMS Lat||55° 43' 43.5360'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 26' 14.2080'' E|
Coordinates of Herlev, Denmark is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Denmark
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hillerød, Capital Region, Danmark (55.927898, 12.300800)
- Frederiksværk, Hovent Staden, Denmark (55.971806, 12.018968)
- Herlev, Denmark (55.728760, 12.437280)
- Vedbæk, Copenhagen, Denmark (55.859886, 12.560164)
- Give, Danmark (55.844406, 9.237394)
- Kolding, Denmark (55.495972, 9.473052)
- Hjørring, Denmark (57.456779, 9.995764)
- Taastrup, Denmark (55.646015, 12.297937)
- Sandvig, Denmark (55.288380, 14.776397)
- Silkeborg, Denmark (56.176361, 9.554922)