Braddon, ACT, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.272114, 149.135696.
Braddon is a small town and a northern neighborhood of Canberra, in Australian Capital Territory. It is one of the oldest neighborhoods of Canberra, established almost 100 years ago. Thus, there are plenty of old mansions and historic houses in Braddon. The Australian War Memorial, Mount Ainsile Lookout, Canberra Gallery and Canberra Casino are among other local attractions.
Where is Braddon, ACT, Australia on Map?
Road map of Braddon, ACT, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Braddon, ACT, Australia
Braddon, ACT, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Braddon, ACT, Australia is -35.272114, and the longitude is 149.135696. Braddon, ACT, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 16' 19.6104'' S and 149° 8' 8.5056'' E.
Braddon, ACT, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 16' 19.6104'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 8' 8.5056'' E|
Coordinates of Braddon, ACT, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)