Nyngan, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -31.561621, 147.196548.
Nyngan is a small town in the very central New South Wales in south eastern Australia. It is located about 360 miles north west of Sydney, right near Highway A32 and Highway B71. The town emerged at the place where a settlement of the indigenous Wangaibon population was living. In the late 19th century, the first railroad was built in the state and it reached Nyngan as well. During the last century, the population of the town increased up to 5,000 people, but numerous floods and rainy weather caused people leaving their houses and moving to other towns and areas. In modern day, there are about 21 hundred people living in Nyngan. The town is known as a home of one of the largest solar energy stations in the country, situated about 7 miles away from the downtown area.
Map of Nyngan, NSW, Australia
Nyngan, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nyngan, NSW, Australia is -31.561621, and the longitude is 147.196548. Nyngan, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 33' 41.8356'' S and 147° 11' 47.5728'' E.
Nyngan, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 33' 41.8356'' S|
|DMS Long||147° 11' 47.5728'' E|
Coordinates of Nyngan, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)