Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz Province, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.681667, -6.137778.
Jerez de la Frontera is an incredibly beautiful old city situated in Cadiz Province, which is in Andalusia, southern Spain. The city is situated just about 8 miles from the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and is a very popular tourist destination for those who chose to come to one of the great hotels and resorts for a seaside type vacation. The city was established at the place which was inhabited in the early Neolithic times. In the Middle Ages the city was under the rule of Ancient Rome and other European rules, and then there was a period of the Arabic rule of the city. Modern history of Jerez de la Frontera is connected with agriculture, namely wine industry, services, trade, and tourism as well. The city is among the most architecturally beautiful in the whole country.
Map of Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz Province, Spain
Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz Province, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz Province, Spain is 36.681667, and the longitude is -6.137778. Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz Province, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 40' 54.0012'' N and 6° 8' 16.0008'' W.
Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz Province, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz Province, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 40' 54.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 8' 16.0008'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz Province, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)