Las Palmas, the Canary Islands, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.150000, -15.416667.
Las Palmas is the largest and the capital city of the Canary Islands, which is an island autonomous community of Spain. The Canary islands are a known resort and tourist destination which attracts a large number of visitors from all around the world. Las Palmas has the population close to a third of a million people, and it is a developed modern city, with plenty of advanced and modern entertainment and recreation facilities. Despite of quite difficult desert type climate, the resort is very popular. It is a great destination for seaside-type vacationers, as well as for those who like culture and visiting various concerts, festivals, exhibitions, celebrations, and other cultural events. The City is Las Palmas has plenty of traditional attractions like galleries, parks, cathedrals, botanical gardens, etc.
Map of Las Palmas, the Canary Islands, Spain
Las Palmas, the Canary Islands, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Las Palmas, the Canary Islands, Spain is 28.150000, and the longitude is -15.416667. Las Palmas, the Canary Islands, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 8' 60.0000'' N and 15° 25' 0.0012'' W.
Las Palmas, the Canary Islands, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 8' 60.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 25' 0.0012'' W|
Coordinates of Las Palmas, the Canary Islands, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)