Gungahlin, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.184708, 149.132538.
Gungahlin is a small residential area in Canberra, Australia. The name of the district can be translated from the local language as "small rocky hill". The total population is estimated to be about 50,000 people. There are urban and industrial areas in Gungahlin, and the district is known for good quality social services and recreation facilities.
Where is Gungahlin, Canberra, ACT, Australia on Map?
Road map of Gungahlin, Canberra, ACT, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gungahlin, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Gungahlin, Canberra, ACT, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gungahlin, Canberra, ACT, Australia is -35.184708, and the longitude is 149.132538. Gungahlin, Canberra, ACT, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 11' 4.9488'' S and 149° 7' 57.1368'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 11' 4.9488'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 7' 57.1368'' E|
Coordinates of Gungahlin, Canberra, ACT, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Paralowie, SA, Australia (-34.755829, 138.611115)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)