Hadsar, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.265127, 73.808640.
Hadsar is a small village in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is located near a large manmade lake, Manikdoh Dam. Since the village is located on the hill, it offers really great views to the lake and the neighboring hills.
Where is Hadsar, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Hadsar, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hadsar, Maharashtra, India
Hadsar, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hadsar, Maharashtra, India is 19.265127, and the longitude is 73.808640. Hadsar, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 15' 54.4572'' N and 73° 48' 31.1040'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 15' 54.4572'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 48' 31.1040'' E|
Coordinates of Hadsar, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)