Hanjiwera Bala, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.139229, 74.586731.
Hanjiwera Bala is a small village in the neighborhood of Pattan, Baramulla district, Jammu and Kashmir state in northern India. There are about 2,600 people living in the village, and most of the population are Muslim. There are a few large mosques in the village, like Masjid-E-Firdous, Jamia Masjid Sharief, Jamia Masjid, as well as a monument of ancient times, Hazrat Syed Mohammad Sara RA.
Map of Hanjiwera Bala, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Hanjiwera Bala, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hanjiwera Bala, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 34.139229, and the longitude is 74.586731. Hanjiwera Bala, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 8' 21.2244'' N and 74° 35' 12.2316'' E.
Hanjiwera Bala, Jammu and Kashmir, India elevation is 1586 meters height, that is equal to 5,203 feet.
Hanjiwera Bala, Jammu and Kashmir, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 8' 21.2244'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 35' 12.2316'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,586 m|
|Elevation (f)||5,203 feet|
Coordinates of Hanjiwera Bala, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)
- Taraiya, Bihar, India (26.072565, 84.883949)