Harrai, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.793955, 81.721085.
Harrai is a village in northwestern Chhattisgarh, located in the district of Janakpur. It is a small settlement near Sanjay National Park, less than 2 miles north from the town of Janakpur. The population of the village is about 150 people, and the population has been decreasing since the Harrai people are trying to find other locations to develop their career and start a new life.
Where is Harrai, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Harrai, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Harrai, Chhattisgarh, India
Harrai, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harrai, Chhattisgarh, India is 23.793955, and the longitude is 81.721085. Harrai, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 47' 38.2380'' N and 81° 43' 15.9060'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 47' 38.2380'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 43' 15.9060'' E|
Coordinates of Harrai, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)