Helensburgh, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.194366, 150.980682.
Located between two large national parks, Helensburgh is a residential area in New South Wales, situated about 45 miles south of Sydney, Australia. The town is small, and it is all surrounded by wetlands. It is possible to reach the town by Princess Motorway. There are a few attractions in the town, including an old Hindu Temple, old town's train station, an old castle, as well as Symbio Wildlife Park, Kelly's Falls, Woronora Dam, etc.
Where is Helensburgh, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Helensburgh, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Helensburgh, NSW, Australia
Helensburgh, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Helensburgh, NSW, Australia is -34.194366, and the longitude is 150.980682. Helensburgh, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 11' 39.7176'' S and 150° 58' 50.4552'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 11' 39.7176'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 58' 50.4552'' E|
Coordinates of Helensburgh, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)