Parramatta NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.808250, 151.005020.
Parramatta is a suburb town of Sydney, located about 16 miles from the city center. The town was founded in the end of the 18th century by European immigrants, and now it is considered one of the most developed business districts of Sydney. Modern buildings and office centers are being constantly constructed in the downtown, and plenty of companies are trying to open their offices in this very location.
Where is Parramatta NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Parramatta NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Parramatta NSW, Australia
Parramatta NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Parramatta NSW, Australia is -33.808250, and the longitude is 151.005020. Parramatta NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 48' 29.7000'' S and 151° 0' 18.0720'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 48' 29.7000'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 0' 18.0720'' E|
Coordinates of Parramatta NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)