Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.362564, 8.621231.
Holstebro is a small town in Denmark, located in Holstebro Municipality. The first settlement appeared in the area around the constructed bridge, and the city is mentioned in the writing dated back to the 13th century. In modern days, the city is a principal cultural, industrial and commercial center of the region, with a great number of enterprises and businesses operating in various commercial markets. Holstebro railway station serves the area. Local attractions include Holstebro Kunstmuseum, Holstebro Museum, Musikteatret Holstebro, a swimming facility, and a few sports complexes. The town is also home to a campus of VIA University College.
Where is Holstebro, Denmark on Map?
Road map of Holstebro, Denmark shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Holstebro, Denmark
Holstebro, Denmark Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Holstebro, Denmark is 56.362564, and the longitude is 8.621231. Holstebro, Denmark is located at Denmark country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 21' 45.2304'' N and 8° 37' 16.4316'' E.
|DMS Lat||56° 21' 45.2304'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 37' 16.4316'' E|
Coordinates of Holstebro, Denmark is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Denmark
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hillerød, Capital Region, Danmark (55.927898, 12.300800)
- Frederiksværk, Hovent Staden, Denmark (55.971806, 12.018968)
- Herlev, Denmark (55.728760, 12.437280)
- Vedbæk, Copenhagen, Denmark (55.859886, 12.560164)
- Give, Danmark (55.844406, 9.237394)
- Kolding, Denmark (55.495972, 9.473052)
- Hjørring, Denmark (57.456779, 9.995764)
- Taastrup, Denmark (55.646015, 12.297937)
- Sandvig, Denmark (55.288380, 14.776397)
- Silkeborg, Denmark (56.176361, 9.554922)