Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -23.092602, -47.213982.
Indaiatuba is a small city in the neighborhood of Campinas, southeastern part of São Paulo state, southern Brazil. It is a 200,000-people city, which is one of the main points on industrial map of the country, with the leading enterprises and companies working for automotive, engineering, technology, and other industrial branches. The city is very green, with a few large public parks in the area, as well as a few shopping and entertainment zones located in the city center. São Paulo city is located 39 miles south from Indaiatuba
Where is Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil
Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil is -23.092602, and the longitude is -47.213982. Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 5' 33.3672'' S and 47° 12' 50.3352'' W.
Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 5' 33.3672'' S|
|DMS Long||47° 12' 50.3352'' W|
Coordinates of Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)