Itaunja, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.080822, 80.895882.
Itaunja is a village near Highway 24, located in central Uttar Pradesh, about 38 miles north from the city of Lucknow. The village is quite large, with the population approaching 2,000 people and perfectly great facilities for modern up-to-date standards of living. There are a few schools, a hospital, a large temple, a police station, and a financial facility in the village.
Where is Itaunja, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Itaunja, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Itaunja, Uttar Pradesh, India
Itaunja, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Itaunja, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.080822, and the longitude is 80.895882. Itaunja, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 4' 50.9592'' N and 80° 53' 45.1752'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 4' 50.9592'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 53' 45.1752'' E|
Coordinates of Itaunja, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)