Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.582045, 74.329376.
Lahore, the capital city of Pakistan, is also the largest Punjabi populated city in the country, with the population of about 7.5 million people. It is a very old city with very multicultural society (Muslim, Hindu, Christian, etc), speaking many languages and practicing a great variety of traditions and customs. It is a very interesting place to visit, with dozens of landmarks and attractions including Masjid Wazir Khan, Grand Jamia Mosque, Sacred Heart Cathedral, Samadhi of Ranjit Singh, and many many more.
Map of Lahore, Pakistan
Lahore, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lahore, Pakistan is 31.582045, and the longitude is 74.329376. Lahore, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 34' 55.3620'' N and 74° 19' 45.7536'' E.
Lahore, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 34' 55.3620'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 19' 45.7536'' E|
Coordinates of Lahore, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)