Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.923025, 89.950111.
Jamalpur is a small city and the headquarters of the same name district in northern Bangladesh. The city is located on the shores of the Brahmaputra river, and it became the headquarters of the district in the end of the 1970s. Today, it is a developing community and a key transportation spot, with a large railway station and a few important highways crossing in the city. It is also a center of agricultural businesses, with mustard and tobacco being leading products, along with a few other crops and vegetables.
Where is Jamalpur, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Jamalpur, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jamalpur, Bangladesh
Jamalpur, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamalpur, Bangladesh is 24.923025, and the longitude is 89.950111. Jamalpur, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 55' 22.8900'' N and 89° 57' 0.3996'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 55' 22.8900'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 57' 0.3996'' E|
Coordinates of Jamalpur, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chattogram, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)