Jategaon, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.923971, 73.647881.
Jategaon is a large agricultural village situated in north western part of Maharashtra, India. It is a part of Ahmadnagar district and quite a wealthy settlement, with the population close to 13 hundred people. Jategaon is situated quite high in the mountains, and it is a lively settlement, with very friendly and kind people who are always glad to receive guests in their village. The city of Nashik is located about 17 miles northeast of the village.
Map of Jategaon, Maharashtra, India
Jategaon, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jategaon, Maharashtra, India is 19.923971, and the longitude is 73.647881. Jategaon, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 55' 26.2956'' N and 73° 38' 52.3716'' E.
Jategaon, Maharashtra, India elevation is 0 meters height, that is equal to 0 feet.
Jategaon, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 55' 26.2956'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 38' 52.3716'' E|
|Elevation (m)||0 m|
|Elevation (f)||0 feet|
Coordinates of Jategaon, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)
- Taraiya, Bihar, India (26.072565, 84.883949)
- Tuitang, Khengjoy, Manipur, India (24.031532, 94.130295)
- Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India (33.676769, 74.118126)
- Toraniya, Gujarat, India (21.670671, 70.485832)
- Naduvapatti, Tamil Nadu, India (9.415823, 77.920319)
- Ambuj Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.134926, 80.553253)
- Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India (21.754192, 83.168282)
- Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India (9.371306, 76.459953)