Jhang, Jhang District, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.278046, 72.311760.
Jhang is a small city in the same name district, situated in the northern part of Punjab state in Pakistan. There are about 300,000 people living in Jhang, and it is a center of culture, education, and social life. Jhang is located on the banks of the Chenab River, and very often in spring there are floods damaging the city.
Where is Jhang, Jhang District, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Jhang, Jhang District, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jhang, Jhang District, Pakistan
Jhang, Jhang District, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jhang, Jhang District, Pakistan is 31.278046, and the longitude is 72.311760. Jhang, Jhang District, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 16' 40.9656'' N and 72° 18' 42.3360'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 16' 40.9656'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 18' 42.3360'' E|
Coordinates of Jhang, Jhang District, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)