Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.940548, 73.727631.
Jhelum is a city located near the same name river in northern Pakistan. There are about 150,000 people living in the city. Jhelum is a center of education and culture, with numerous historic buildings and monuments, wonderful old mosques and gardens, the monuments from the times of the British Rule, and so on. This city is a key cultural center, with numerous libraries, theaters, cultural organizations, etc.
Where is Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan
Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan is 32.940548, and the longitude is 73.727631. Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 56' 25.9728'' N and 73° 43' 39.4716'' E.
Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 56' 25.9728'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 43' 39.4716'' E|
Coordinates of Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)