Qila Didar Singh, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.136673, 74.012383.
Qila Didar Singh is a small city in Pakistan, situated to the west of Gujranwala city center. With the population close to 55,000 people, the city is a small commercial and agricultural center, with the largest rice market in the state. In winter, local agricultural companies are cultivating rather wheat than rice.
Map of Qila Didar Singh, Pakistan
Qila Didar Singh, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Qila Didar Singh, Pakistan is 32.136673, and the longitude is 74.012383. Qila Didar Singh, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 8' 12.0228'' N and 74° 0' 44.5788'' E.
Qila Didar Singh, Pakistan elevation is 220 meters height, that is equal to 722 feet.
Qila Didar Singh, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 8' 12.0228'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 0' 44.5788'' E|
|Elevation (m)||220 m|
|Elevation (f)||722 feet|
Coordinates of Qila Didar Singh, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)