Jonai, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.832275, 95.221451.
Jonai is a small settlement in northern Assam, located right near the border with Arunachal Pradesh, near the highlands of the Southern Humalayas. There are about 60-65 households in the village, with most of those being farmer's families. Local climate and nature are truly amazing, with plenty of fresh clean air, humidity and summer sunlight. The Brahmaputra river is passing by in less than a mile from the village.
Where is Jonai, Assam, India on Map?
Road map of Jonai, Assam, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jonai, Assam, India
Jonai, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jonai, Assam, India is 27.832275, and the longitude is 95.221451. Jonai, Assam, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 49' 56.1900'' N and 95° 13' 17.2236'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 49' 56.1900'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 13' 17.2236'' E|
Coordinates of Jonai, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)