Kainaur, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.836214, 76.504021.
Kainaur, a small village in eastern Punjab, is a part of Morinda municipality and has the population close to 1,000 people. This is one of the numerous local agricultural settlements with plenty of farms and fields around the village. Agriculture and some commercial ties help local people make the ends meet.
Where is Kainaur, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Kainaur, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kainaur, Punjab, India
Kainaur, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kainaur, Punjab, India is 30.836214, and the longitude is 76.504021. Kainaur, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 50' 10.3704'' N and 76° 30' 14.4756'' E.
Kainaur, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 50' 10.3704'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 30' 14.4756'' E|
Coordinates of Kainaur, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)