Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.028309, 135.753082.
Kamigyo Ward is a district (ward) of Kyoto located in Kyoto Prefecture, Japan. It is one of the northern wards of the city, known as the former most luxury part of the city. The main places of interest of the ward include an ancient school of Japanese Tea ceremony, the ancient Imperial Palace, and others. The population of the Kamigyo is about 85,000 people.
Map of Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan is 35.028309, and the longitude is 135.753082. Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 1' 41.9124'' N and 135° 45' 11.0952'' E.
Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 1' 41.9124'' N|
|DMS Long||135° 45' 11.0952'' E|
Coordinates of Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Japan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Shimokita Peninsula, Mutsu, Aomori, Japan (41.308762, 141.045227)
- Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.200184, 136.802444)
- Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan (35.646572, 139.653244)
- Kera, Kochi, Kochi Prefecture, Japan (33.563988, 133.613968)
- Kodera, Soja, Okayama Prefecture, Japan (34.678631, 133.749100)
- Sumida, Tokyo, Japan (35.710724, 139.801498)
- Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan (35.657185, 139.560806)
- Bentendori, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (35.448597, 139.637100)
- Suwa District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (35.962002, 138.244995)
- Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (36.455254, 139.804108)