Kanki, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.228420, 82.657120.
A village of Kanki is situated on the west bank of Hasdeo river in Uttar Dinajpur district, the state of Chhattisgarh, India. The settlement is famous with a few farms cultivating and selling tropic fruits. However, recently there are more of agricultural businesses were launched in the area, with more focus on leafy greens and vegetables.
Map of Kanki, Chhattisgarh, India
Kanki, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kanki, Chhattisgarh, India is 22.228420, and the longitude is 82.657120. Kanki, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 13' 42.3120'' N and 82° 39' 25.6320'' E.
Kanki, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 13' 42.3120'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 39' 25.6320'' E|
Coordinates of Kanki, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)