Karamchedu, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.884404, 80.315468.
A small village of Karamchedu in coastal Andhra Pradesh has got its sad fame due to a terrible massacre, or literally a war between two rich castes. It took place in summer 1985 and resulted in great human life loss (including civilians and police), savage abuse of women, and over thousand of people escaping from the village. After the event, scores of rioters were arrested by a large military rescue team sent by the state's government.
Map of Karamchedu, Andhra Pradesh, India
Karamchedu, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karamchedu, Andhra Pradesh, India is 15.884404, and the longitude is 80.315468. Karamchedu, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 53' 3.8544'' N and 80° 18' 55.6848'' E.
Karamchedu, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||15° 53' 3.8544'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 18' 55.6848'' E|
Coordinates of Karamchedu, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)