Kartala, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.301697, 82.956879.
Kartala is a village in central Chhattisgarh, situated in the district of Korba. There is a great number of small settlements like that in the area. Villages and small towns in this part of the state survive with the help of small farms and selling agricultural products to various kinds of clients.
Where is Kartala, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Kartala, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kartala, Chhattisgarh, India
Kartala, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kartala, Chhattisgarh, India is 22.301697, and the longitude is 82.956879. Kartala, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 18' 6.1092'' N and 82° 57' 24.7644'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 18' 6.1092'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 57' 24.7644'' E|
Coordinates of Kartala, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)