Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.118793, 74.463272.
Kasur, or Quasur, is a large city in central Pakistan, with the population close to 300,000 people. It is a very old and beautiful city, the capital of the same name district. It is a former capital of many local historic empires and a city with plenty of palaces, temples and old-style streets. It is also a highly developed center of agriculture, with a great number of small businesses cultivating sugar cane, potato, rice, cotton, etc.
Where is Kasur, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Kasur, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kasur, Pakistan
Kasur, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kasur, Pakistan is 31.118793, and the longitude is 74.463272. Kasur, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 7' 7.6548'' N and 74° 27' 47.7792'' E.
Kasur, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 7' 7.6548'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 27' 47.7792'' E|
Coordinates of Kasur, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)