Kavaraganahalli, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.021680, 78.349861.
Kavaraganahalli is a small village in Karnataka, with the population close to 800 people. It is an agricultural community making its living at the expense of crop and vegetable cultivation. The village is famous as it is located near Kunti Gangamma Temple, an old historic landmark and an important spot for local religious population.
Where is Kavaraganahalli, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Kavaraganahalli, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kavaraganahalli, Karnataka, India
Kavaraganahalli, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kavaraganahalli, Karnataka, India is 13.021680, and the longitude is 78.349861. Kavaraganahalli, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 1' 18.0480'' N and 78° 20' 59.4996'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 1' 18.0480'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 20' 59.4996'' E|
Coordinates of Kavaraganahalli, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)