Kewatara, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.839695, 82.271912.
A village of Kewatara is an administrative unit of the state of Chhattisgarh, central India. The village is located between a few national parks that is why it sometimes sees a certain flow of tourists. However, there's nothing special at all about this village))
Map of Kewatara, Chhattisgarh, India
Kewatara, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kewatara, Chhattisgarh, India is 21.839695, and the longitude is 82.271912. Kewatara, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 50' 22.9020'' N and 82° 16' 18.8832'' E.
Kewatara, Chhattisgarh, India elevation is 256 meters height, that is equal to 840 feet.
Kewatara, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 50' 22.9020'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 16' 18.8832'' E|
|Elevation (m)||256 m|
|Elevation (f)||840 feet|
Coordinates of Kewatara, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)