Khadaura, Deosar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.306467, 82.345123.
A small village of Khadaura can be found in district of Deosar, in northeastern part of Madhya Pradesh, India. There are about 15 hundred people living in the village, which is estimated to be close to 400 families. Most of the local residents are the representatives of Schedule Tribe. The village is situated close to Ganesh Temple, one of the main attractions of the area.
Where is Khadaura, Deosar, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Khadaura, Deosar, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khadaura, Deosar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Khadaura, Deosar, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khadaura, Deosar, Madhya Pradesh, India is 24.306467, and the longitude is 82.345123. Khadaura, Deosar, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 18' 23.2812'' N and 82° 20' 42.4428'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 18' 23.2812'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 20' 42.4428'' E|
Coordinates of Khadaura, Deosar, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)