Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.506302, 34.161301.
Yalta is a truly wonderful small coastal city with the population close to 75,000 people located in southern Crimean peninsula, Ukraine. It is a hot tourist spot and a famous resort very much loved by Ukrainian people. Local attractions and points of interest include the Sea Promenade, Palace of Bukhara Emir, Yalta's cable car, Roman Catholic Church, Armenian church, and many more.
Where is Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine on Map?
Road map of Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine
Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine is 44.506302, and the longitude is 34.161301. Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 30' 22.6872'' N and 34° 9' 40.6836'' E.
Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 30' 22.6872'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 9' 40.6836'' E|
Coordinates of Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ukraine
Also check out these related Cities.
- Donetsk, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (48.002777, 37.805279)
- Dnipro, Dnipropetrovsk Province, Ukraine (48.450001, 34.983334)
- Kyiv, Kyiv Capital City Area, Ukraine (50.450001, 30.523333)
- Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine (48.621025, 22.288229)
- Lviv, Lviv Province, Ukraine (49.842957, 24.031111)
- Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine (44.629650, 33.535667)
- Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.357315, 36.468292)
- Ternopil, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (49.553516, 25.594767)
- Yevpatoriya, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.190449, 33.366867)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine (49.988358, 36.232845)