Huskisson, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.041840, 150.671326.
Huskisson is a small town in New South Wales, Australia, situated right at Jervis Bay, near Jerrawangala National Park. It is a small community, with the population slightly below one thousand people. The town is tourist spot for those who like fishing, sunbathing, and swimming. The city of Nowra is situated about 20 miles north of Huskisson.
Map of Huskisson, NSW, Australia
Huskisson, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Huskisson, NSW, Australia is -35.041840, and the longitude is 150.671326. Huskisson, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 2' 30.6240'' S and 150° 40' 16.7736'' E.
Huskisson, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 2' 30.6240'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 40' 16.7736'' E|
Coordinates of Huskisson, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)