Killi Bodla, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.069366, 74.959953.
Killi Bodla is a small village in Indian state of Punjab, located less than two miles south from the town of Makhu. The village is located in a green area, with local climate being very favorable for agriculture and especially fruit cultivation. There is a small industrial facility located near the village, where a number of local residents is employed.
Where is Killi Bodla, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Killi Bodla, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Killi Bodla, Punjab, India
Killi Bodla, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Killi Bodla, Punjab, India is 31.069366, and the longitude is 74.959953. Killi Bodla, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 4' 9.7176'' N and 74° 57' 35.8308'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 4' 9.7176'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 57' 35.8308'' E|
Coordinates of Killi Bodla, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.