King's College London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.511448, -0.116414.
One of the top UK universities in the world and one of the oldest universities in the country, King's College London is a public research university located close to the Waterloo Bridge, in the center of London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1829. It has five campuses, two museums, 60 sports clubs, 300 other groups/societies, more than 5 thousand academic staff, and over 33 thousand students. Notable alumni of the college include Nobel laureates, Oscar and Grammy winners, famous authors, poets, and musicians. Historical landmarks and attractions in the area include Somerset House, Royal Opera House, The Courtauld Gallery, Bush House, Middle Temple Gardens, Two Temple Place, 180 The Strand, Sir John Soane's Museum, Lincoln's Inn Fields, and so on.
Where is King's College London, the UK on Map?
Road map of King's College London, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of King's College London, the UK
King's College London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of King's College London, the UK is 51.511448, and the longitude is -0.116414. King's College London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 41.2128'' N and 0° 6' 59.0904'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 41.2128'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 6' 59.0904'' W|
Coordinates of King's College London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Universities.
- University of Warwick, the UK (52.379414, -1.561904)
- University of Bristol, the UK (51.458447, -2.603288)
- London School of Economics and Political Science, the UK (51.514450, -0.116674)
- King's College London, the UK (51.511448, -0.116414)
- University of Manchester, the UK (53.466843, -2.234597)
- University of Cambridge, the UK (52.204311, 0.113818)
- University of Oxford, the UK (51.754845, -1.254449)
- The University of Edinburgh, the UK (55.947388, -3.187194)
- University Of London, Kings Cross, London, UK (51.521515, -0.127636)
- Aston University, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK (52.487144, -1.886977)