University of Oxford, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.754845, -1.254449.
The University of Oxford is one of the best universities in the world as well as the oldest one in the English-speaking world. It is a research university with 38 colleges in Oxford city center, England, United Kingdom. It has more than 24,000 students, 70 research departments, and 6,995 (2020) academic staff. The university has also the oldest university museum in the world. It has incredible alumni including prime ministers, international leaders, literary figures, philosophers, Nobel Prize laureates, Fields Medalists, Turing Award winners, Olympic medalists, and so on. Oxford is home to The Rhodes Scholarship which was established in 1903. It is the world's oldest graduate scholarship. Historical landmarks and points of interest in the area are Bodleian Library, Radcliffe Camera, The Sheldonian Theatre, University Church of St Mary the Virgin, St Michael at the North Gate, Carfax Tower, Ashmolean Museum, Museum of Oxford, Modern Art Oxford, Oxford Botanic Garden, and many more.
Where is University of Oxford, the UK on Map?
Road map of University of Oxford, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of University of Oxford, the UK
University of Oxford, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of University of Oxford, the UK is 51.754845, and the longitude is -1.254449. University of Oxford, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 45' 17.4420'' N and 1° 15' 16.0164'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 45' 17.4420'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 15' 16.0164'' W|
Coordinates of University of Oxford, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Universities.
- University of Warwick, the UK (52.379414, -1.561904)
- University of Bristol, the UK (51.458447, -2.603288)
- London School of Economics and Political Science, the UK (51.514450, -0.116674)
- King's College London, the UK (51.511448, -0.116414)
- University of Manchester, the UK (53.466843, -2.234597)
- University of Cambridge, the UK (52.204311, 0.113818)
- University of Oxford, the UK (51.754845, -1.254449)
- The University of Edinburgh, the UK (55.947388, -3.187194)
- University Of London, Kings Cross, London, UK (51.521515, -0.127636)
- Aston University, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK (52.487144, -1.886977)