University of Manchester, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.466843, -2.234597.
The largest single-site university in the country, The University of Manchester is a public university located at Oxford Road, Manchester, United Kingdom. It is home to Jodrell Bank Observatory which became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2019. The university is also home to the Manchester Museum, John Rylands Library, Whitworth Art Gallery, and so on. It is a research university with more than 40 thousand students and over 5 thousand academic staff (2020). It is a member of the worldwide Universities Research Association. People who have worked or studied at the university include 25 Nobel Prize laureates. The University of Manchester is divided into three faculties: Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, the Faculty of Science and Engineering, and the Faculty of Humanities. Attractions in the area are The University of Manchester Library, the Manchester Museum, The Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester Academy, Manchester Aquatics Centre, Trinity Sports Centre, and The Deaf Institute.
Where is University of Manchester, the UK on Map?
Road map of University of Manchester, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of University of Manchester, the UK
University of Manchester, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of University of Manchester, the UK is 53.466843, and the longitude is -2.234597. University of Manchester, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 28' 0.6348'' N and 2° 14' 4.5492'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 28' 0.6348'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 14' 4.5492'' W|
Coordinates of University of Manchester, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Universities.
- University of Warwick, the UK (52.379414, -1.561904)
- University of Bristol, the UK (51.458447, -2.603288)
- London School of Economics and Political Science, the UK (51.514450, -0.116674)
- King's College London, the UK (51.511448, -0.116414)
- University of Manchester, the UK (53.466843, -2.234597)
- University of Cambridge, the UK (52.204311, 0.113818)
- University of Oxford, the UK (51.754845, -1.254449)
- The University of Edinburgh, the UK (55.947388, -3.187194)
- University Of London, Kings Cross, London, UK (51.521515, -0.127636)
- Aston University, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK (52.487144, -1.886977)