University of Bristol, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.458447, -2.603288.
The University of Bristol is a research university and a member of the Russell Group, located in Bristol, United Kingdom. Its history dates back to the end of the 16th century. The university received a royal charter in 1909. It is spread over a large area in the city center, organized into six faculties, and surrounded by many attractions such as Royal Fort Gardens, Camden House, Wills Memorial Building Tower, Bristol Museum & Art Gallery, The Centre, Brandon Hill, College Green, Bristol Cathedral, and Berkeley Square. The University of Bristol is considered one of the top ten universities in the UK. The notable alumni of the university include actor Simon Pegg, former head of MI5 Jonathan Evans, physicist Paul Dirac, comedian David Walliams, the UK's first Black Cabinet Minister Paul Boateng, Radio 4 presenter Sue Lawley, and so on.
Where is University of Bristol, the UK on Map?
Road map of University of Bristol, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of University of Bristol, the UK
University of Bristol, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of University of Bristol, the UK is 51.458447, and the longitude is -2.603288. University of Bristol, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 27' 30.4092'' N and 2° 36' 11.8368'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 27' 30.4092'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 36' 11.8368'' W|
Coordinates of University of Bristol, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Universities.
- University of Warwick, the UK (52.379414, -1.561904)
- University of Bristol, the UK (51.458447, -2.603288)
- London School of Economics and Political Science, the UK (51.514450, -0.116674)
- King's College London, the UK (51.511448, -0.116414)
- University of Manchester, the UK (53.466843, -2.234597)
- University of Cambridge, the UK (52.204311, 0.113818)
- University of Oxford, the UK (51.754845, -1.254449)
- The University of Edinburgh, the UK (55.947388, -3.187194)
- University Of London, Kings Cross, London, UK (51.521515, -0.127636)
- Aston University, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK (52.487144, -1.886977)