Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.433123, 90.786568.
Kishoreganj is one of the oldest cities in Bangladesh, with the population exceeding 450,000 people. It is located in the central part of the city, to the north of Dhaka. It is a very popular tourist destination with numerous landmarks and attractions like Shohidi Mosque, Sholakia Eidgah Field, Badshahi Mosque at Itna, Egaroshindhur fort, Chandrabati Shiva Mondir, and many more.
Where is Kishoreganj, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Kishoreganj, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kishoreganj, Bangladesh
Kishoreganj, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kishoreganj, Bangladesh is 24.433123, and the longitude is 90.786568. Kishoreganj, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 25' 59.2428'' N and 90° 47' 11.6448'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 25' 59.2428'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 47' 11.6448'' E|
Coordinates of Kishoreganj, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chattogram, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)