Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.184816, 80.796249.
Kolluru is a town in Andhra Pradesh, in the metropolitan zone of Vijayawada. It is located in eastern part of the country and is a small remote settlement situated quite far away from the roads and railroads. It has a few neighboring villages and is a former capital of the district.
Where is Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.184816, and the longitude is 80.796249. Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 11' 5.3376'' N and 80° 47' 46.4964'' E.
Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 11' 5.3376'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 47' 46.4964'' E|
Coordinates of Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)