Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.325764, 11.149390.
Korsør is a small town and port in central Denmark, located in the western part of the Zealand Island. It is a small community with the number of residents to exceeding 15,000 people. However, it is a very important transportation spot with a famous ferry uniting two large islands, the Zealand and Funen. An old cinema theater opened in the beginning of the 20th century and considered to be the oldest one in the country is the main tourist attraction of Korsør.
Where is Korsør, Denmark on Map?
Road map of Korsør, Denmark shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Korsør, Denmark
Korsør, Denmark Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Korsør, Denmark is 55.325764, and the longitude is 11.149390. Korsør, Denmark is located at Denmark country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 19' 32.7504'' N and 11° 8' 57.8040'' E.
Korsør, Denmark Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 19' 32.7504'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 8' 57.8040'' E|
Coordinates of Korsør, Denmark is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Denmark
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hillerød, Capital Region, Danmark (55.927898, 12.300800)
- Frederiksværk, Hovent Staden, Denmark (55.971806, 12.018968)
- Herlev, Denmark (55.728760, 12.437280)
- Vedbæk, Copenhagen, Denmark (55.859886, 12.560164)
- Give, Danmark (55.844406, 9.237394)
- Kolding, Denmark (55.495972, 9.473052)
- Hjørring, Denmark (57.456779, 9.995764)
- Taastrup, Denmark (55.646015, 12.297937)
- Sandvig, Denmark (55.288380, 14.776397)
- Silkeborg, Denmark (56.176361, 9.554922)