Kot Addu, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.466667, 70.966667.
Kot Addu is a city located in the state of Punjab in Pakistan. It is a small tourist center famous with its gardens and picturesque views. The population of the city is about 880,000 people. The city is also a center of culture and writing, with a lot of libraries and ancient books.
Map of Kot Addu, Pakistan
Kot Addu, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kot Addu, Pakistan is 30.466667, and the longitude is 70.966667. Kot Addu, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 28' 0.0012'' N and 70° 58' 0.0012'' E.
Kot Addu, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 28' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 58' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Kot Addu, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)